While there is a lot of appropriate rage about Ferguson right now, the killing of John Crawford, III is getting less attention than it deserves. I put Shaun King’s tweets and history lesson on the matter in chronological order for easier consumption.
You really should be following Shaun King on Twitter.
Today we’ve reached over 500 followers! Thus, we decided that this is an excellent occasion to hold our first give away!
To take part simply reblog this post and you’ll get a chance to win a set of goodies straight from Denmark’s animation heart!
The rules are nice and simple:
- only reblogs count (spread the love!), however no giveaway blogs are allowed!
- you don’t have to follow us, but it would be extra sweet if you did!
- your askbox must be open in order for us to contact you - remember that you’ll have to share your name and address in order to allow us to send you the prize; all post will be paid for!
At 7pm (GMT +2:00) on September 25th we will choose 5 winners using random number generator and contact them immediately after drawing the lucky people – remember to have your inbox open!
If a person won’t reply within 72 hours another winner will be chosen.
The goodie set contains – TAW DVDs, collection of the student’s latest magazines, stress ball, postcards and buttons – everything to have you covered as a true animation lover!
Anonymous asked: why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
To enter Narnia
To make you paranoid
Because we’re secretly two halves of an alien whole and must return to our true form once every twenty-four hours.
so we can take turns demorphing and remorphing in safety
So Beyoncé can’t be a feminist bc she said “bow down bitches” and dances/dresses provocatively, but Joan Rivers is being called a feminist icon for constantly putting other women down and maintaining oppression through her racism, fatphobia, transmisogyny, homophobia - literally everything in the book
Lmao okay white libfems
Idk why everyone is so fawning over her. She died, super sad, but that does not make her less of a nasty person..
My friend Maggie, at the young age of 34, just found out she has a twin, and now it’s up to all of us to help her find them!
I love a mystery!
Please share this photo!
My name is Arden, and after a few days of thinking I’ve decided that I’m going to ruin video games.
I’m going to be doing everything in my power to destroy them completely. Walking simulators about feelings and emotions as far as the eye can see! Guns that…
Ladies and Gentleman, the man that will be in history books. He was throwing the burning tear gas. Not to the cops but away from the children protesting. In his American Shirt and bag of chips. Check his twitter.
HE HAS ALSO STATED NOT TO PURCHASE THE T-SHIRTS THAT ARE BEING SOLD WITH HIS IMAGE BECAUSE HIM NOR THE TOWN OF FERGUSON WILL SEE THAT MONEY!
Just needs to be stated again!
“Not to the cops but away from the children protesting”